Who We Are
Winner of 7 Canadian Cannabis Awards – Including Best Licensed Producer 2018!
This quite possibly is the best company to work for in the world!
CannTrust – a front-runner in the cannabis industry, is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded, and a proudly Canadian company. CannTrust is leading the Canadian and global market in producing standardized cannabis products. CannTrust is ready for Cannabis 2.0, and is currently developing new products that span the medical, recreational, beauty, wellness, and pet markets.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams along with its global pharma partner, are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong communication skills, who is open to giving and receiving feedback. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Mapping and targeting potential accounts
- Providing in-service education to clinical staff on medical cannabis as well as the steps for prescribing.
- Liaising closely with clinical teams at medical facilities to ensure proper prescribing of medical cannabis is taking place.
- Build strong relationships with physicians and administrative staff to coordinate activities, programs and events.
- Help to deliver communications, develop collateral, and manage events
- Monitor and track trends to support programs or initiatives accordingly
- Educate admin staff on workflow and process
- Regular clinic visits and follow-up (80% travel)
- Participate in conferences and trade shows
- Review scientific literature and participate in development of educational programs/materials, clinical assessments and research studies
- Track your activities, generate and update activity reports and meet or exceed your assigned target in your region.
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Acts as a mentor to peers and cross functional partners
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgement about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
Education & Experience
- Degree in Medicine is required. International graduates with pharmaceutical industry experience not registered in Canada are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a clinical Account Management, Clinical Liaison, or sales related role in the pharmaceutical sector is required
- Excellent communication skills in English and French is mandatory
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with clinicians
- Strong project management background and expertise
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive client information
- Must have a solid understanding of clinical practice
- Must be fluently bilingual in verbal and written English and French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in working with Salesforce
- Available to travel to assigned territories
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Strong cross functional leadership and ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and other cross functional partners
- Track record of multi-tasking capabilities
CannTrust is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannTrust. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannTrust welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.