Who We Are
Winner of 7 Canadian Cannabis Awards – Including Best Licensed Producer 2018!
This quite possibly is the best company to work for in the world!
CannTrust – a front-runner in the cannabis industry, is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded, and a proudly Canadian company. CannTrust is leading the Canadian and global market in producing standardized cannabis products. CannTrust is ready for Cannabis 2.0, and is currently developing new products that span the medical, recreational, beauty, wellness, and pet markets.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams along with its global pharma partner, are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong communication skills, who is open to giving and receiving feedback. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads and supports planning and implementation of projects
- Helps to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Support project leaders in translating business requirements into effective project plans (timing, responsibilities, governance, communications, budgets, risk management, stakeholder management, etc.)
- Supports in the development of cross functional plans, ensure a consistent and timely completion of planned activities across various work streams by tracking progress, identifying issues and potential solutions for meeting timelines, and imparting best practices
- Supports and owns the development, maintenance and revision of the launch and team processes, templates and documents
- Manages and supports project team
- Consistently monitor and report on status of launch/ post launch activities to stakeholders and senior leadership by communicating progress, problems, solutions, and tracking deliverables
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess results of projects
- Leads the continuous improvement of project management tools and process with an eye to best practices both inside and outside the Cannabis industry
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Acts as a mentor to peers and cross functional partners
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgment about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
Education & Experience
- Proven project management and administrative skills
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Cannabis industry an asset
- In depth knowledge of project management tools and practices
- Experience working within a complex organization and demonstrated ability to work across functions, at all levels where the incumbent may not have direct authority
- Experience in developing and implementing new programs
- Project management qualification (PMP) required
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong proven leadership in team building, motivating, and developing people
- Self-driven and clear track record of delivery
- Ability to seek and access information to define operating strategies
- Ability to influence and work effectively with various business teams and functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Available to travel to company locations
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to be able to lift up to and including 50lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items is occasionally required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to packaged cannabis products/supplies. The working environment can be noisy at times and temperate, the employee must have knowledge of how to manage their own personal safety under these conditions.
CannTrust is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannTrust. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannTrust welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.