Who We Are
Winner of 7 Canadian Cannabis Awards – Including Best Licensed Producer 2018!
This quite possibly is the best company to work for in the world!
CannTrust – a front-runner in the cannabis industry, is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded, and a proudly Canadian company. CannTrust is leading the Canadian and global market in producing standardized cannabis products. CannTrust is ready for Cannabis 2.0, and is currently developing new products that span the medical, recreational, beauty, wellness, and pet markets.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams along with its global pharma partner, are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
*Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong communication skills, who is open to giving and receiving feedback. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with project team and key stakeholders
- Creating new course outlines
- Updating existing source training materials, reducing redundant content and chunking critical materials into tangible outputs
- Ensuring technical language is translated into non-technical language
- Building of job aids / materials, as well as detailed exercise and activity guides
- Quality control / editing of all training materials
- Knowledge Transfer to training team stakeholders
- Supporting instructor-led training
Education & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with instructional design and delivery of technical training manuals delivered over various media (job aids, technical manuals, step by step screen recordings, eLearning modules, on-the-job instruction materials, etc.)
- Must have experience developing training materials for an ERP rollout (i.e. SAP, Sage, etc.)
- Experience designing blended learning solutions (e.g. self-paced, instructor led training, etc.)
- Successful record of taking technical material and translating for a non-technical audience.
- Experience successfully creating materials for end users with various language, cultural and technical barriers
- Must be flexible-minded; able to work in a fast-changing environment with tight timelines
- E-learning familiarity is an asset, especially around use of Captivate or Articulate to create video simulations of ERP modules.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- Ability to work successfully under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to be able to lift up to and including 50lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items is occasionally required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to packaged cannabis products/supplies. The working environment can be noisy at times and temperate, the employee must have knowledge of how to manage their own personal safety under these conditions.
CannTrust is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannTrust. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannTrust welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.