Who We Are
Winner of 7 Canadian Cannabis Awards – Including Best Licensed Producer 2018!
This quite possibly is the best company to work for in the world!
CannTrust – a front-runner in the cannabis industry, is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded, and a proudly Canadian company. CannTrust is leading the Canadian and global market in producing standardized cannabis products. CannTrust is ready for Cannabis 2.0, and is currently developing new products that span the medical, recreational, beauty, wellness, and pet markets.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams along with its global pharma partner, are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
*Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong communication skills, who is open to giving and receiving feedback. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for registering new and renewal clients, on a daily basis, and ensuring accuracy of information
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding 95% accuracy on patient data entered into Ample
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding registration metrics set up by Team Lead
- Responsible for following up with physicians/clinics on medical document errors
- Responsible for following up with clients on errors on registration forms or missing registration forms
- Responsible for keeping up with renewals and Ample Care submissions
- Maintain 100% confidentiality with company and patient information
- Responsible for answering phone calls that are incoming to Onboarding phone queues
- Establish and maintain a maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for registering and renewing clients to ensure we are meeting daily/monthly targets
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Acts as a mentor to peers and cross functional partners
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgement about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary education preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Strong computer skills and practical experience using MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced client focused environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work roles
- Ability to work as an effective member of an integrated customer service team
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet applications, and specialized enterprise resource management systems
- Ability to use a high degree of tact, diplomacy, and discretion in working with others
- Ability to communicate effectively using all communication vehicles
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to be able to lift up to and including 50lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items is occasionally required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to packaged cannabis products/supplies. The working environment can be noisy at times and temperate, the employee must have knowledge of how to manage their own personal safety under these conditions.
CannTrust is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannTrust. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannTrust welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.