Who We Are
Winner of 7 Canadian Cannabis Awards – Including Best Licensed Producer 2018!
This quite possibly is the best company to work for in the world!
CannTrust – a front-runner in the cannabis industry, is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded, and a proudly Canadian company. CannTrust is leading the Canadian and global market in producing standardized cannabis products. CannTrust is ready for Cannabis 2.0, and is currently developing new products that span the medical, recreational, beauty, wellness, and pet markets.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams along with its global pharma partner, are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
*Who You Are*
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong analytical abilities, and can articulate clearly the insights that need to be actioned by the team. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values. This individual will be reporting into the Manager of Sales Strategy and Planning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce timely and relevant sales analysis, reporting and insights for all segments of CannTrust’s business (Corporate and market segments).
- Support development of KPIs and new performance metrics and reporting with appropriate documentation of methodology and requirements
- Conduct scalable sales and product analysis and reporting to enable performance measurement, monitoring, decision-making and forecasting
- Duties include: Planning, sales, costing and modelling, segmentation, trending, budgeting, pricing, market forecasting and ROI analysis to uncover new insights and opportunities
- Manage and organize large datasets from disparate information sources; support data analysis and reporting initiatives
- Maintain all reporting tools using Microsoft Office and Ample (i.e. PO Tracker, Inventory Management, Business Development Sales Forecast, etc.)
- Coordinate with logistics team on processing and PO fulfillment
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Acts as a mentor to peers and cross functional partners
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgment about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
Education & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education and minimum 2-3-year experience as a Sales and/or Replenishment Analyst
- Advance excel skills required
- Advance PowerPoint skills required
- Inquisitive mind with the ability to provide insightful supported recommendations
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills and detailed orientated
- Ability to work with a positive attitude and in a professional manner
- Ability to work in an extremely fast pace, changing environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, mature and ambitious that is passionate about building things from the ground-up
- Solid leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Available to travel to company locations within the GTA
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- Strong analytical background
- Superior time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to be able to lift up to and including 50lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items is occasionally required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to packaged cannabis products/supplies. The working environment can be noisy at times and temperate, the employee must have knowledge of how to manage their own personal safety under these conditions.
CannTrust is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannTrust. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannTrust welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.