Our Promise: A Letter from CannTrust’s CEO
Dear Valued Patient,
As Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of CannTrust, I want to thank you for choosing CannTrust as your medical cannabis provider. We are honored to now have more than 48,000 Canadians registered with us and that number continues to grow every month.
As the date for legalization of recreational cannabis approaches, there is a lot of discussion and speculation around the cannabis industry. I want to assure you that CannTrust will remain dedicated to our medical cannabis patients, continuing to provide you with the wide variety of quality products and excellent service that you have come to expect from us.
- We are committed to producing standardized cannabis products, so you can be confident that they will receive the same product every time.
- We are committed to having our CBD, 1:1 and THC based oil drops and vegan capsules always in stock, as well as a variety of dried flower.
- We are committed to ensuring access to affordable medical cannabis. We will be absorbing the excise tax on medical cannabis that is planned for October 17, so you will not have to pay more for medical cannabis due to this tax.
- We are committed to supporting our patients with financial needs through our patient assistance program.
- We are committed to supporting our veterans through our veterans’ support program.
- We are committed to ensuring our patients can get their medication in a timely fashion through our same-day Trust Delivery service for patients in the GTA, and through Purolator or Canada Post for those across the country.
- We are committed to innovation. Our product development teams along with our global pharma partner, Apotex Inc., are diligently developing new products and dosage formats to improve your experience.
- We are committed to advancing research on the use and efficacy of cannabis. We are currently involved in two randomized placebo controlled clinical trials; a chronic pain trial at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, and an ALS trial with Australia’s Gold Coast University Hospital, with several other Canadian studies being developed.
Most of all, CannTrust is committed to you. We are grateful to be part of your wellness team, and we take your trust in us very seriously.
Please visit our website or call our Customer Care Centre if you have any questions, and if you have friends or family members who you believe might benefit from medical cannabis, we are happy to offer them guidance as well. Together, we have already changed the medical landscape in Canada. As the cannabis industry continues to evolve, we look forward to continuing to support you in your journey towards good health and well-being.
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer