CannTrust™ makes ordering and re-ordering quick and easy. Patients can discreetly order their Medical Cannabis from their computer, mobile device, or via telephone. Your order will be delivered safely and securely to your home or to your medical practitioner’s office. If this is your first time placing an order with us, please call a Customer Care Team member at 1-855-RX4-CANN (794-2266)
We also invite you to call us at 1-855-RX4-CANN (794-2266) with any questions you have about medical use of cannabis or the new Health Canada regulations. We are here to provide council and support. We offer a patient-centric approach to customer service, which includes a dedicated call centre led by a leading nurse educator and specially trained staff.
If you would like to have access to cannabis for medical purposes you will need to follow these 4 easy steps:
Talk to your doctor
The first thing you’re going to need to do is schedule a visit with your healthcare practitioner to discuss:
- Your current symptoms and medical conditions.
- All medications and therapies you have tried or are currently using to treat your health condition. Share with your doctor any of the side effects you have experienced from conventional medications and treatments.
Ask your doctor to complete the CannTrust™ Medical Document
- If your doctor believes that Medical Cannabis is a promising option to help you treat the symptoms of your condition, then ask your doctor to complete the CannTrust™ Medical Document which you can download below.
- Bring a printed copy of the CannTrust™ Medical Document to take with you to your doctor’s appointment so that your doctor can complete the form.
- Completion of the Medical Document by your doctor will authorize you to use cannabis for medical purposes.
- Make sure your doctor includes the daily dose in grams as well as the time period of the prescription (up to one year).
- Submit your completed application to CannTrust. We can begin processing your order as soon as we receive a copy of your CannTrust™ Registration Application and Medical Document via fax. You must also send the hard copy (original) Registration Application form and original Medical Document.
- We can begin processing your order as soon as we receive a copy of your CannTrust™ Registration Application and Medical Document via fax or e-mail attachment. You must also send the hard copy (original) Registration Application form and original Medical Document.
You the patient must complete the New Client Registration Form (A, B, or C) ) so that we have all the important information necessary to fill your order
Once you’ve got the go-ahead from your health care provider to use marijuana for medical purposes, the New Client Registration Form (A, B, or C) needs to be completed and signed by you or any responsible person associated with your application.
Form A – For Applicants with a Residence
Form B – For applicants with no residence (shelter, hostel, or similar institution)
Form C – Medicine delivery to your Health Care Practitioner
Health Canada Consumer Information
Submit your completed application to CannTrust™ and we can begin processing your order.
We can begin processing your order as soon as we receive a copy of your CannTrust™ Registration Application and Medical Document via fax. You must also send the hard copy (original) Registration Application form and original Medical Document by mail or courier to CannTrust™ for verification and approval before your order can be shipped.
Form E – Amendment Form – Individuals must complete the attached amendment form in order to make changes to your residence, name, gender, date of birth, healthcare professional or caregiver.
Note: it is a requirement from Health Canada that we receive the original Medical Document before completing any order.
Send your application form and medical document to:
P.O. Box 92068-9200 Weston Road
CannTrust – Patient Assistance Program
CannTrust Access™ is a Patient Assistance Program designed to help our clients obtain the medicine they need. CannTrust has the most comprehensive patient assistance program for medical cannabis compassionate use available in Canada. CannTrust™ is offering a variety of medical cannabis to Canadian patients in need through its patient assistance program.
Documents required by patient:
- Signed Medical Document from Physician
- Proof of financial status (Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment)
Level of Assistance:
- Your total household income is less than:
$30,000 = 30% discount on your first 60 grams.*
Eligibility will be approved by the CannTrust Client Service Team during the client registration process or at any time following the receipt of your CannTrust Client Number. Once approved, the financial coverage will be applied to your next order.
*Free shipping does not apply to our patient Assistance program.
*No other discounts can be applied to this special offer.
CannTrust_Patient_Assistance.pdf (169 downloads)
Once received and successfully reviewed CannTrust will approve your request for inclusion in the CannTrust Access program. Clients must confirm their eligibility on an annual basis when new medical documents are submitted and client registration is either confirmed or renewed. CannTrust reserves the right to request documentation of eligibility based on the identified eligibility criteria identified above. If such proof cannot be provided on request, the CannTrust has the right to cancel your participation in the CannTrust Access Program. CannTrust reserves the right at any time to limit the size of this program. CannTrust also reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
CannTrust – Veterans
CannTrust offers hassle free access to medical cannabis for our valued veterans. Veterans can receive their medication as soon as we receive their Medical Document. Our customer care team works directly with Veteran Affairs on the reimbursement, thereby keeping the process hassle-free for our clients.
CannTrust will submit medical cannabis claims if we have the following information:
– A veterans affairs client number that begins with a letter ‘K’ *
– A copy of a completed Medical Document
– Confirmation of registration with CannTrust
– A Letter or documentation on your Medical Document of your medical condition.
Veterans Affairs will also reimburse up to $300 every 3 calendar years for vaporizers. Please call one of our Customer Care team members at 1-855-794-2666 for more details.
*if your veterans client number does not have a ‘K’ please contact us for more information.